Fossey Gorilla Fund Save
The Rhino ]
Subject: Harry Anderson as Trillian? (
Posted by Skip Plottwist
Harry Anderson definitely would not work well as Trillian, but he may be able to play a good Ford Prefect... eclecticly clothed with a smarmy "I-know-whats-going-on-and-you-don't" look on his face...
But maybe my opinion on this shouldn't count, since I look just like Harry Anderson....
[ Back to thread list ]
- 24.Apr.1999 03:19:24 Those darn movie charicters - Draynen
- 24.Apr.1999 03:32:19 Re: Those darn movie charicters - K Marie
- 24.Apr.1999 06:13:51 Harry Anderson as Trillian? - Skip Plottwist
- 24.Apr.1999 21:04:41 Re: Harry Anderson as Trillian? - Douglas Adams
- 24.Apr.1999 22:10:08 demographics? - meep
- 25.Apr.1999 00:27:14 Yes, I said demographics. - Kristina Marie
- 25.Apr.1999 05:34:33 young, male, and nerdy?? - michael
- 25.Apr.1999 06:13:50 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - K Marie
- 25.Apr.1999 07:37:39 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Andara Bledin
- 25.Apr.1999 13:40:53 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Chris Federico
- 25.Apr.1999 23:56:40 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - OwslyStnly
- 26.Apr.1999 04:45:09 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Steve Panozzo
- 26.Apr.1999 05:33:47 sentence structure - Michael
- 26.Apr.1999 20:40:02 A popular myth? - Kristina Marie
- 27.Apr.1999 23:07:13 TIM ROTH - The Skwee G.
- 28.Apr.1999 00:20:13 Re: A popular myth? - Ronald
- 28.Apr.1999 01:14:29 Re: TIM ROTH - garandavis