Fossey Gorilla Fund Save
The Rhino ]
Subject: Re: young, male, and nerdy?? (
Posted by Chris Federico
Uh-oh! Does coming here to voice appreciations and comments on DNA's work mean we WORSHIP him? And on top of that, we're NERDS? Well, hell. I'm just going to have to stop coming here. Please don't tell the rest of my band that I'm a nerd. They'd kick me out straightaway.
We ARE in the minority, friends -- we read books. On top of that, we don't post thoughtless, ill-conceived messages or name ourselves Meep.
[ Back to thread list ]
- 24.Apr.1999 03:19:24 Those darn movie charicters - Draynen
- 24.Apr.1999 03:32:19 Re: Those darn movie charicters - K Marie
- 24.Apr.1999 06:13:51 Harry Anderson as Trillian? - Skip Plottwist
- 24.Apr.1999 21:04:41 Re: Harry Anderson as Trillian? - Douglas Adams
- 24.Apr.1999 22:10:08 demographics? - meep
- 25.Apr.1999 00:27:14 Yes, I said demographics. - Kristina Marie
- 25.Apr.1999 05:34:33 young, male, and nerdy?? - michael
- 25.Apr.1999 06:13:50 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - K Marie
- 25.Apr.1999 07:37:39 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Andara Bledin
- 25.Apr.1999 13:40:53 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Chris Federico
- 25.Apr.1999 23:56:40 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - OwslyStnly
- 26.Apr.1999 04:45:09 Re: young, male, and nerdy?? - Steve Panozzo
- 26.Apr.1999 05:33:47 sentence structure - Michael
- 26.Apr.1999 20:40:02 A popular myth? - Kristina Marie
- 27.Apr.1999 23:07:13 TIM ROTH - The Skwee G.
- 28.Apr.1999 00:20:13 Re: A popular myth? - Ronald
- 28.Apr.1999 01:14:29 Re: TIM ROTH - garandavis